With the unique M=LIGHT LED Lighting System floodlights, MESSRING offers its customers state-of-the-art LED technology solutions, which are already an established component of crash systems in many customer projects.
- Fully automatic lighting systems
High-resolution video recordings play a central role in enabling engineers to evaluate a crash test in the best possible way. These can only be achieved with extremely efficient lighting that allows even the smallest details of a test to be seen. MESSRING’s lighting systems are tailored to the respective application and individual customer requirements.
The core component of MESSRING’s lighting systems is our M=LIGHT LED, which has been specially developed for passive safety testing of automotive components. With a luminous flux of up to 150,000 lumens, the M=LIGHT is optimized both for continuous illumination of test objects and for camera-synchronous operation with up to 25,000 flashes per second, which has been increased to 200%.
- No warm-up or cool-down period – immediate maximum luminous power
- Test object not exposed to thermal radiation
- No runtime limitation
- LED service life > 50,000 hours
- Compact design for various applications
- Available with four different beam angles
The right lighting system in a crash test facility is essential for the detailed recording and subsequent evaluation of the crash test situation. The use of a motor-driven, freely configurable lighting system offers the optimum conditions for brilliant high-speed recordings.
MESSRING supports you comprehensively in the realisation of your tailor-made lighting system based on an indoor crane system.
As experts in this field, we show you what is important when it comes to equipment and offer you the best possible advice for planning your crane and lighting solution.
- The mobile lighting systems can be fully integrated – even into existing crash test facilities.
- The light sails can be moved fully automatically or manually to any desired position along the toboggan run.
- Controllable via Crashsoft software or remote control