The M=SYNC system is used to connect measurement data acquisition systems and M=Light LED. It is used to distribute synchronization and trigger signals, to control and read in digital signals and to control the M=Light LED on the crash system.
- Flexible Configuration of Features with up to 3 M=SYNC Interface Cards
- High-Speed Communication and Closed-Loop Synchronization between Multiple Units
- Allows External Synchronization via IRIG-B or Clock Signal
- Fibre-Link for Long Distance Runs possible
- Profibus/Profinet Communication with Facility PLC
- General purpose 24V Digital IO, bidirectional (function can be configured)