- Technical Data
MEMRECAM Q2m Series is designed to support demanding multi-camera testing environments.
Also Compact camera design allows to set a camera where is a high/ tiny place at e.g. automotive crash testing / R&D / Testing.
- Full HD @ 2,000fps
- Maximum Framing Rate: 100,000fps
- Phenomenal Light Sensitivity: ISO 8,000 (Color)
- Self-Contained Compact Camera Design: 62x62x87.5mm
- Ruggedized Camera System:
MEMRECAM Q2m Camera is designed to withstand up to 200G shock, so is suited for use in harsh environment e.g. vehicle testing application
- C-Mount Lens is standard: Sensor uses a 4/3-inch optical format
- Built-in Hi-G Trigger Circuit (Auto-trigger by G-Sensor)
- Built-in Memory Back-up
- Gig-E Communications: Supports simultaneous download of multiple MEMRECAM Cameras
- Multi-Camera Operation with Precise Synchronization
- Power Input: 18-36 VDC
- Power Consumption : Max 24W (at 36V-in, Ta = 40℃)