The M=SLED 6D is a system for the non-destructive simulation of the three translational and three rotational degrees of freedom of a vehicle body during a crash test.
With M=SLED 6D realistic relative movements of the occupants to the vehicle interior and the restraint systems can be displayed and analyzed already in the development phase of a vehicle.
- Mapping of dynamic pitch, yaw, roll, vertical and lateral movements
- Efficient representation of the kinematics of the car body, restraint systems and dummies
- High repeatability
- Easy attachment of the car body
- Compatible with M=BRAKE for complex pre-crash braking scenarios
- Low wear and maintenance requirements
- Compatible with deceleration and acceleration sled systems