The test sled for pile impact tests (flying floor) is a mobile platform with which cars can be accelerated on a crash facility at angles of
0°, 75°, 90° or 105° to the track.
The test sled is coupled to the towing cable of the crash facility and guided with sled guides in the existing rail system.
The following types of tests can be carried out with the test sled according to the following guidelines:
– Diagonal pile impact according to FMVSS 214
– Lateral pile impact according to FMVSS 201
– Lateral post impact according to EuroNCAP protocol
– Pile impact of the 1.2.3. row of seats
– Curb impact with MESSRING curb barrier
# Test sled for post impact