Test rig suitable for the measurement of liquid leakage before and after a vehicle crash test according to FMVSS 301, FMVSS 305, ECE R34 and GOST 34003.
The static rollover test system is suitable for fuel leakage tests of test vehicles before and after a crash test. The system consists of a torsion-resistant welded design including a moveable base frame and two pivot-mounted steel rings with a diameter.
- Automatic positioning mode in steps of 90°
- Emergency mode with test speeds of up to 6°/s for return to 0° position
- Programmable for individual test modes
- Additional test mode for ERA GLONASS
- Easy positioning of test rig through rollers