Two experts one goal: best possible image documentation
We are proud distributor for nac high-speed camera systems
… the most experienced name in high-speed cameras
… with unparalleled light sensitivity
… that are engineered for the most demanding applications
Smart High-Speed Camera for Offboard use
NAC MEMRECAM HX-7S
The compact, lightweight MEMRECAM HX-7s offers an astounding 5 Mega Pixel resolution at up to 850 fps, Full HD resolution at up to 2,000 fps, 1 Mega Pixel resolution at up to 3,600 fps. The HX-7s gives the user the best possible solutions: the highest resolutions available; the highest light sensitivity available; true mobility and stand-alone performance; and ultra-fast imaging.
- CMOS Sensor: 2560 X 1920 - all Active Pixels
- Electronic Shutter: 10msec to 1.1usec
- Standalone Operation: Compact, lightweight camera requires no laptop or PC for local control.
Turnkey solution for multi-camera onboard and offboard imaging
The nac MEMRECAM MX is a robust, turnkey solution for multi-camera onboard and offboard automotive testing and occupant safety applications. The MX Series utilizes extremely light sensitive image sensors, providing brilliant images complete with up to 8GB per camera view of memory and built-in memory backup protection. The Control Unit provides power, communications, trigger and synchronization for up to eight M-Cam's and provides the interconnect technology for integration with all MEMRECAM platforms. All components are compact, light weight, and ruggedized.
- 5 Different Camera Head Options Freely Configurable for Different Applications
- Full HD @ 2,000FPS for M-Cam and M-CamMFT
- Ultra-Small, Lightweight Camera Head Options, Phenomenal Light Sensitivity
WORLD'S SMALLEST, SELF-CONTAINED HI-G CAMERAS
NAC MEMRECAM Q1 SERIES
Nac’s MEMRECAM Q1 Series is designed to support demanding multicamera testing environments. The MEMRECAM Q1 Series boasts a 1.3 Mega Pixel sensor and is capable of recording brilliant color images at full resolution at up to 2,000 fps. The MEMRECAM Q1’s compact, rugged design, and its excellent light sensitivity, make it ideal for the confined spaces routinely encountered in automotive crash testing environments, production facilities, microscope applications and much more.
- Built-in memory backup, so images are safe even if power is interrupted
- Supports of standard C-Mount lenses, as well as custom Hi-G lenses
- Fully integratable with existing GX and HX systems
Multi-camera testing in demanding environment
Nac’s MEMRECAM Q Series is designed to support demanding multi-camera testing environments. Compact camera design allows to set a camera where is narrow places. Such a compact camera system also fits into dynamic applications by having a camera travelling with Robotics. Phenomenal Light Sensitivity and FullHD resolution will bring a number of benefits in various applications
- Maximum Framing Rate: 100,000fps
- Compact Camera Design
- Designed to withstand up to 200G shock
HIGH-SPEED MULTI-HEAD DIGITAL CAMERA SYSTEM
NAC MEMRECAM Q5
The Q5 is an expandable, multi-head, high-speed digital camera system by connecting multiple camera heads to a single Digital Recording Processor (DRP), simultaneously shoot of the same subject from several different angles is enabled. The MEMRECAM Q5 system supports several different ultra-small camera heads, which can be selected, mixed and matched depending on the light sensitivity and resolution requirements.
- Ultra-small, Hi-G Rated Camera Heads
- Digital Recording Processor (DRP)
- Ultra high light sensitivity