Replica of a real highway crash barrier in modular lightweight construction for testing vehicle assistance sensors.
- Technical Data
MESSRING Guardrail Soft Target
Cascadable replica of a real highway crash barrier made of soft, elastic and impact-resistant materials for testing optical and radar wave-based detection sensors of vehicle assistance systems.
- Realistic sensor response for automotive cameras, radar, and lidar
- Consist of a W-beam, spacer, and square shape posts
- Fast setup, easy to use
- Soft structure to minimize the damage in case of a collision
- Distance between the posts approx. 2 m
- Designed according to SAE International J 3234/1
- Modular expandable design
- Interface according to ISO 19206
|Weight||<= 3,5 kg [W-beam, spacer, and one square shape post|
|Lenght||2 m per segment|
|Options||Designed according to standard guard rail specifications.
Default in stock when ordered: Standard South Tyrolean Guardrail design.
Various customized guardrail shapes available on demand.